Saturday, July 15th, 2017 – 12pm to 9pm
Sunday, July 16th, 2017 – 12pm to 5pm
Transit: Queens Quay transit just east of Jarvis beside the CORUS building on Queens Quay
Parking: Toronto Municipal parking lots available just north of Queen’s Quay East at 2 Church St. and 1A Church St.; Pinnacle parking lot (Toronto Star) is 10 mins walk away.
After the parade on Yonge, Festival of India celebrations continue for the remainder of the weekend at our new location Sherbourne Common. Festival attendees will be treated to a sumptuous and FREE vegetarian feast along with a host of other family-friendly activities, including:
- a massive, outdoor tented pavilion
- acclaimed music, dance, & drama performances – Arts & Culture
- a bustling South Asian Bazaar – Vendors
- intriguing exhibits on ancient spiritual culture and heritage
- traditional face-painting
- an outdoor yoga festival – Yoga Meltdown
- Bhakti Cloud – a tent for youth to socialize
- a fun-filled and educational children’s area including yoga for children
The festival is open to and free for all. With its diverse assortment of celebrations and activities, Festival of India at Sherbourne Common is sure to offer something for everyone!